Cae’r Beili at a glance:
- Award-winning conversion.
- Unique location – completely private and secluded – no neighbours! Not many of these around!
- 3 bedrooms – one double downstairs with adjacent bathroom, one double en-suite upstairs and one twin room upstairs.
- 2 luxurious bathrooms.
- Woodburner. Free seasoned logs from our farm.
- Free Wi-fi.
- Smart TV, DVD player, CD player with Bluetooth
- Selection of books and board games.
- Exposed oak beams and oak floors throughout.
- Bespoke oak kitchen with granite worktop.
- Sunny conservatory / dining room.
- Beautiful bespoke furnishings – a mixture of antique and modern pieces and Welsh textiles and throws.
- Enclosed, safe garden.
- Feed the birds – bird food provided.
- Ample, free parking.
- Walks from the door.
- Designated dark skies area.
- 10 minute walk to the village pub.
The large Sitting Room has an enormous stone fireplace with a wood burner, together with oak floors and beams. Seasoned wood from our farm is supplied free of charge. It is styled with two deep leather sofas with Melin Tregwynt throws and cushions, handmade wrought iron fittings and paintings by local artists. For your entertainment, there’s a bookcase full of books and information, Smart TV, DVD Player, free Wi-fi and board games for those cosy night in.
The bespoke oak kitchen with granite worktops is fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, cafetiere, slow cooker, and all crockery and cooking utensils. Cooking will not be a chore at Cae’r Beili!
Conservatory / Dining Room
The large, sunny conservatory is a place for coming together. Gather round the large farmhouse table. Watch the birds (over 30 species recorded recently) and sheep in the fields nearby or the red kites soaring overhead. Or just relax and spend quality time together watching country life from the comfort of a chair – whatever the weather!
Open the large patio doors. Enjoy a morning coffee on the patio or dine alfresco. Feed the birds too – food provided! Gather round the fire pit with a glass of wine. Toast some marshmallows and watch the stars. Amazing!
A comfortable double bedroom with organic cotton bedding and Melin Tregwynt throws.
Adjacent to the bedroom, with a luxurious walk-in shower, WC and Vanity Unit.
Double Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
A comfortable double bed made up with organic cotton bed linen and cosy Welsh blanket. Soak and relax in the bath and enjoy a glass of bubbly!
Two single beds – perfect for children. Organic cotton bedding and Welsh blankets. This room can also be used as a single.
Hide away here with a good book and listen to music (CD player with Bluetooth). Alternatively, it can be used as a safe place for children to play, away from the main living and dining areas.
There is one step to enter the barn. The whole of the ground floor is level with a downstairs double bedroom and adjacent bathroom.
There is ample parking, a patio with garden furniture and a large, safe lawned area. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity, the wonderful views and the fresh, clean air. There are walks from the door and, as night falls, you’ll be astounded by the stars above.
Other things to note
Cae’r Beili is perfect for:
- family getaways
- relaxing with friends
- romantics who want to snuggle up in front of the log fire or watch the stars
- adventurers who fancy exploring
- seekers of peace who want to unwind and recharge
A cot, high chair and stair gates are available on request.
We make sure you have all the essentials that you need to start your holiday including tea, coffee, salt, pepper, oil, sugar, tea towels, dishcloths, oven gloves, washing up liquid and laundry detergent, tin foil, greaseproof, kitchen and loo roll! Soft Egyptian towels – two per person are supplied.
Guests are respectfully asked to refrain from smoking indoors.
We are open all year for full weeks or short breaks.
Sorry, we do not accept pets.